Monday, June 1, 2009

This Just In..

I recently started attending a MICA(Maryland Institute College of Art) workshop program for game design.The teachers are amazing.I get up front guidance and online school doesn't compare.The only Conflict is keeping up with Westwood Online homework and holding down my 9-5 office job.

Just to update,My hobbies include,Rock climbing,Parkour, and Break dancing.
I push myself to the max,often times.But sometimes that's the only way you'll get anywhere.I've got interest in alot of things but animation and game development have been at the top of the list since Atari was a household name.

Through harsh critiques of my work i'm finding ways to improve.It's just a matter of time.A Concept Artist once told me that he would put in 3 hours a day drawing.Well as of 2 days ago I've been working on doing at least 4.

http://beyondpacman.blogspot.com/